Who loves the taste of summer? Check out this awesome Strawberry, Lemon and Basil Chicken Pasta Salad recipe.
It’s hard not to fall in love with the flavors of summer this grilled chicken pasta salad presents to your taste buds. It’s a recipe that you’ll find yourself making again and again for the family and those lovely nights with friends and family.
Strawberry, Lemon and Basil Chicken Pasta Salad
Okay, now it’s time to share the Strawberry, Lemon and Basic Chicken Pasta Salad, okay?
- 4 oz. farfalle
- 12 oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil divided
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper divided
- 3 tbsp. Balsamic glaze
- 2 tsp. Finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 cups/6 oz. Baby spinach
- 1 cup/4 oz. Sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions on packaging. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, begin to preheat the grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Toss the chicken with 1 tbsp. Oil, Paprika,
- garlic and half of the salt and pepper. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through; let stand for 5
- minutes. Slice thinly.
- Whisk together the remaining oil, balsamic glaze, lemon zest, lemon juice and remaining salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, spinach, strawberries and basil; divide among 4 bowls. Top with sliced chicken.
- Add freshly grated Parmesan cheese to this salad if desired
Be sure to check out other great recipes by visiting Pastafits.org. You’ll also want to check out all our other great dinner recipes. Oh, and let’s not forget the recipes we have over on Jenns Blah Blah Blog.
Be sure to check out these super this homemade donuts recipe – they look like Eeyore!