If you are looking for a tasty, quick and easy dinner recipe you are going to love this! You can’t go wrong with this Spring Vegetable Tortellini with Anchovies & Toasted Walnuts. This Vegetable Tortellini recipe only takes about 30 minutes. Don’t worry if you don’t like anchovies you can substitute with shrimp or something.
This tasty dinner recipe has everything you could possibly want with dinner. Yes, from fresh veggies, protein and incredible taste, all in three steps that only take about 30 minutes.
- 1 18 oz. Pack cheese tortellini
- ¼ cup/2 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup/1 oz. Finely chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp./ ½ oz. anchovy paste
- ¼ cup/2 oz. Toasted walnuts finely chopped
- 1 cup/4 oz. Snow peas sliced in half on the bias
- 2 cups/8 oz. Cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup/2 oz. lemon juice
- ¼ cup/1 oz. Finely chopped parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the 18 ounce package cheese tortellini according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil with the garlic and anchovy paste. When the garlic is aromatic and starting to brown, after about 30 seconds, add the walnuts, snow peas and cherry tomatoes. Add the lemon juice. Stir in the tortellini.
- Divide between 4 bowls. Sprinkle with parsley.
Be sure to check out our Strawberry, Lemon and Basil Chicken Pasta Salad recipe. We think you’ll love it. Plus, head over to Jenns Blah Blah Blog for more mouthwatering recipes.