I’m always looking for a new family dinner idea to try! I recently ran into this tasty meal that you can put together in no time. All you need is a few simple ingredients to enjoy this Chicken Pasta with Peach, Andive, and Blue Cheese recipe. It’s perfect for dinner or now that the kids are out of school for the summer lunch too.
Chicken Pasta with Peach, Endive and Blue Cheese
- 4 oz. farfalle
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. grated garlic
- 3 Tbsp. /1 ½ oz. extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz. cooked leftover chicken, shredded
- 2 cups/8 oz. diced peach
- 1 ½ cups/6 oz. endive thinly sliced on the bias
- 2 Tbsp. parsley
- ¼ cup/2 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the farfalle according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the vinaigrette. Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, garlic, and olive oil. Reserve.
- In a large bowl, toss together the farfalle, chicken, peach, endive, parsley and blue cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Toss to coat.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. Divide between 4 bowls.
for more great recipes like this, head over to PastaFits.org recipe.
You can always check out all our other great recipes or head over to our other blog, Jenns Blah Blah Blog.